Merida is a very bold, brave, daring, courageous, stubborn, rebellious, and headstrong girl who does not fit the typical princess role. No wonder that Merida stole so many hearts, including mine. With her free-spirited, willful and adventurous nature, she follows her dreams and is in control of her destiny.
A lot of times I’m compared to Merida. Even though my locks aren’s as curly and red as hers, I like to think that we do share similar characteristics and values.
– We are driven by independence and a desire to make a name for ourselves
– We love to love, and we are loyal to our friends and family
– We are persistent, and we believe in perseverance we will not back down from something once we set it in our mind
– We break the ordinary image of a princess by voicing our opinion
– We have an inner child that we flourish every day
So cheers to all Meridas out there, who don’t need a validation from anyone, who work hard to become successful, who have more faith than fear!
Some say that fate is something beyond our command. That destiny is not our own. But I know better. Our fate lives within us. You just have to be brave enough to see it.
Sweater: Jason Wu
Coat: Derek Lam
Bag: Cult Gaia